Footnotes Apparel & Gifts
Eureka, IL 61530
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Footnotes Apparel & Gifts’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Footnotes Apparel & Gifts’ web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Footnotes Apparel & Gifts at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on Footnotes Apparel & Gifts’ web site are provided “as is”. Footnotes Apparel & Gifts makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Footnotes Apparel & Gifts does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Footnotes Apparel & Gifts or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Footnotes Apparel & Gifts’ Internet site, even if Footnotes Apparel & Gifts or a Footnotes Apparel & Gifts authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Footnotes Apparel & Gifts’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Footnotes Apparel & Gifts does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Footnotes Apparel & Gifts may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Footnotes Apparel & Gifts does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Footnotes Apparel & Gifts has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Footnotes Apparel & Gifts of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Footnotes Apparel & Gifts’ web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Prices & Sizes
Flip flops are 15 mm thick foam rubber printed by dye sublimation. Printing will not wash off.
Available sizes include Kids sizes small, medium, large and Adult sizes small, medium, and large.
Adult Large 11.5 inches Mens shoe size 11-14 Womens shoe size 12 | $18.00 + shipping
Adult Medium 10.5 inches Mens shoe size 8-10 Womens shoe size 9-11 | $18.00 + shipping
Adult Small 9.5 inches Mens shoe size 6-7 Womens shoe size 6-8 | $18.00 + shipping
Kids Large 8.5 inches Kids shoe size 1-4 | $15.00 + shipping
Kids Medium 7.5 inches Kids shoe size 11.5-13 | $15.00 + shipping
Kids Small 6.75 inches Kids shoe size 9-11 | $15.00 + shipping
10. Return and Exchange Policy
Refunds or exchanges of unused Footnotes designed items are allowed within 30 days of purchase,
excluding shipping costs. No refunds or exchanges on custom items after image/design proof is approved.
Uploaded File Policy
When using any Services provided via the Footnotes Apparel and Gifts website, You may elect to upload or otherwise submit materials to the site. You agree, represent and warrant that in using the Services, You will not upload, submit or otherwise transmit to Footnotes Apparel and Gifts:
* Materials that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or which invade another person’s privacy or further the commission or concealment of a crime;
* Materials that are not lawfully Yours to transmit;
* Materials that are the subject of, or which infringe upon, any patent, trademark, trade name, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, moral right or other intellectual property right of another person or entity;
* Materials containing software viruses or other harmful computer code; or Materials that in any way interfere with or disrupt the Services or any servers or networks connected to or used with the Services.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.